Help with login difficulties
If you experience difficulty logging in to the Australian Prayer Network site then please follow the following steps:
- Please check to ensure that you have entered your username and password correctly. Sometimes it is easy to mistake the letter O for the number 0.
- Sometimes your internet browser settings prevent you from accessing the site. Please click here to run a test to see if your browser passes the test. You should be given a message to say that your browser has passed the test if your settings are compatible.
- If your browser fails the test, this is because the security settings do not allow 'cookies' to be accepted from our site. If you know how to change your internet settings then please ensure that you can accept cookies from http://ausprayernet.org.au and https://ausprayernet.org.au.
- If you don't know how to change the settings then please email the website administrator because the instructions vary widely from internet browser to browser.
- Some users were issued invalid passwords prior to 1:30 pm on Tuesday 24th January. If this affects you then please reset your password again by clicking here
- If you still experience difficulties then please email the website administrator by .